My Love life?

over 5 years ago

Will me and my partner will be getting back together? Im Wondering if we will move in together or has that been put on hold?

over 5 years ago

Hello, I will give you full insight and see what is ahead for the future for you and him , I will look into his spirit and see what he really feel for partnership with you . I will give you the truth and much more . I have specials today . Come in and let me help you right away . Blessings

over 5 years ago
accuratepsychicjane's photo

Psychic Jane (accuratepsychicjane)

124 posts

I can provide you with a free brief description of this concern of yours. However, answers are only for paid sessions, so if you want a full detailed reading from me, don’t hesitate to take me in because I will provide you with details without any information needed. So, date of births, names and pictures are optional. I will also provide advice but it will be up to you to accept it or not. I am quick and non-judgemental. I am honest, so if you can’t handle the truth, don’t come to me. If I am not available in chat, please don’t hesitate to message me.

Much love and light, Blessings!

over 5 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

I can check to see if you two will get back together.

-Hazel Waters

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and what im seeing that yes there is a big chance of him coming soon to reconcile.im on line if u wanna a session.