more earthquakes in christchurch

over 12 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Poor Christchurch I feel sorry for them there have been large aftershocks today its bad enough that the one on feb 22 caused 181 deaths but I think enough is enough with the aftershocks can everyone send out positive vibes to christchurch they certainly need it as mother nature is being a right cow causing all that destruction how are christchurch supposed to get back on their feet and rebuild when mother nature keeps throwing her hissy fits.

over 12 years ago
dolphins didn't upload a photo

dolphins

1 post

Mother nature is upset!

over 12 years ago
mirror_of_infinity didn't upload a photo

Ashley Nicole Martin (mirror_of_infinity)

100 posts

Not hissy fits, humans have raped and plundered mother earth. She is in so much more pain than just the one area… My heart goes out to them… I will send healing energies their way… Just know though it is us that is responsible for what mother earth is doing… She is in such pain, she has to heal… We can choose to change and allow her to, and then we won’t have to see anymore of these events happening…

The thing is that I feel it is going to take a real slap in the face for humanity to open their eyes. I wish for peace and happiness. I hate to hear of anyone suffering, but I know of the pain that our mother earth is in…

We have a choice, to stop hurting her, then she won’t be force to do something so she can heal… She loves us unconditionally… We are her children, but we are causing her a great deal of pain…

She has to make us understand that our ways are not sustainable. We are killing her, she will not allow it. She can’t… We are the only ones to blame not her… :)

If we can group together in love and peace, we can as a group send healing energies all over the world. Even help the people to heal, so we can maybe prevent some of the possible future castrophes…