is it official or will it be?

over 6 years ago

is it official between miguel arreola 10-31-91 and i ( dalia eden torres 3-21-88) or will it be?

over 6 years ago

Hi Dalia,

I’d be happy to see what comes up for you and Miguel. Give me a call if you’d like to chat. I connect before charging :)

Be well and good luck! Pixie

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

come see me today and I will tap into your energies to take a look, so far I see a great distance between you.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what is a ahead for you and him and his thoughts going forward and changes for the positive in your relationship I will ease your mind and what to expect form him and much more . I have specials today . On line now -Live chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago

Hi dalia…. i would love to unfold things for you. i am waiting for you call as there is much more to share with you.. i will wait. stay blessed

over 6 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye , I am a psychic with bitwine for over 4yrs , I provide clear honest insight and guide you down the right path as well , I would love to connect to your energy to tell you what I exactly see and feel , I am also having great specials so come check out my profile today and lets start chatting