is he really meaning what he says

over 6 years ago

If he rally is going to keep in touch like he says..how? Will he finally add me to facebook? I asked two weeks ago ..he said its fine..but hasn’t done it.why I feel he won’t keep in contact .why hasn’t he added me..unless he’s not interested?

over 6 years ago
psychic_advisor_shannon didn't upload a photo

ღ♥Advisor Shannon♥ღ (psychic_advisor_shannon)

25 posts

Hello I would be glad to look into this for you. Please contact me for a reading :) I would be able to tune into his energy and read his true thoughts :)

over 6 years ago
psychic_light didn't upload a photo

Divine_Light_Destiny (psychic_light)

33 posts

My readings pull on various aspects to give you a full and complete answer. I aim to empower and help you achieve the best.

PLEASE NOTE: due to financial costs related to this business and in order to give you the best possible experiences I no longer do $5 readings. Thank you

over 6 years ago

I think he just not interested. Found out last two weeks he’s just been sitting at home. If he interested..he contact, hang out something. At least that’s how my thinking is. He said if he doesn’t work we hang out next wknd..but idk. I’d love to. But…

over 6 years ago

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you are hanging between like a pendulum bcz his mix signals tease you.I will tell you more about him after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

Hello, I can give you full accurate insight and details right away through spirit and see where he is coming rom with you , and will it move further with you and him , I will give you the truth and much more . Try my specials today . Come in for a reading and chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago
astrocare didn't upload a photo

♚ Astro-King ♚ (astrocare)

98 posts

No Mambo/Jambo, Love/ Life solutions in 10 mins!