when will my luck change

over 12 years ago

Please tell me what you can see. I’ve had so much bad luck the last three years and I’ve been going though a depression and unable to cope at times it all started with my Step Sister and my Step Mother. they owe me alot of money and now they dont want to pay it back they have also spread alot of lies, which has cause me alot of pain I’m starting to think positive, and started to looking for work but i wonder weather my luck will ever change can you please give me some insight on my situation and will i get the job i just applied for today.

over 12 years ago

sarah you been though a lot this year but there are better days ahead for you. just try to think positive and slowly things will fall into place. sometimes god tests our faith and the more you trust in god he will make things better for you. don’t worrie about the money your step sis n mom owe you because it will come back to you in triple amounts. you was good enough to lend them a helping hand and you will be rewarded in the end. i do in fact see good changes and work on the way for you so just try to hang in there. i would love to give you a full reading sometime. thank you and god bless.

catty.

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Sarah,

I would be more than happy to take a deep look into your world and Enlighten you with Honest to Goodness No Sugarcoating guidance.

I have a lifetime of experiences which have enabled me to hone my innate gifts to perfection.

Connect With Me in Live Chat,

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Luck starts in the mind you have to already believe your a winner

What I would like you to try is chanting some sort of mantra each day you will need to make the words up. When it comes to making things happen it pays to work on one thing at a time in this case it would be to do with getting a job.

Have you done your research on that company I would do a search on the internet because employers want to know what you know about the company, why you want to work for them, why you left your last job, what your plans are in the future and other questions and this is all done in a phone interview so be prepared how and what you say will determine if you get shortlisted. If say you are shortlisted you will go through an in person interview but also there maybe other things for example if the job was working in a call centre or in a team environment you maybe required to participate in a group activity as well to show how well you get on with others if your dominent or the opposite how you conduct yourself is important but you may also be required to do some kind of testing on a computer like typing and finding info on the internet. Today the process for getting a job is far more involved and it is an employers market you will have competition its about standing out from the others. Was your cv uptodate no more than 3 pages and did you include a good cover letter that matches the ad for the job outling why they should hire you giving examples of what you have to offer. Did you include all the paperwork asked for and have you got 3 references that know that they will be contacted. The first stage you have to stand out more as all they have is a cv and covering letter to go by.

I would recommend you sign up with some employment agencies to get some temp work that way it will take your mind off everything else and build up your confidence which has had a big knock.

Once you start to see change in your life then it will all happen fast as you will be a lot happier at present it’s like your on an emotional roller coaster and your in a negative mindset which means your attracting more and more negative stuff.

Mantras are positive affirmations it will take practice but they do work and will help turn your thoughts around.

I have posted a list of things job seekers can do to increase their chances of gaining employment in other posts just look for any post related to getting a job.

Things will work out just gotta turn those thoughts around.

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

Hi there Sarah,nice to meet you.I am sorry you going through such a hard time,some people have bad weeks,others a few bad months,but when it goes on into years you definitely start to give up hope and become at the end of your rope.This is a crucial time to not give up.If you like message me and ask a specific question so my tarot can answer you,i will provide you a brief 3 card reading through message,free of charge.message me with your date of birth also-stacy