Baby daddys feelings

over 7 years ago

Im pregnant. And 8-25-80 im not sure how he feels about it. He will text me talking crazy about how he doesnt wanna see the baby etc etc. Then he will try and act all sweet. My ex hasnt talked to me since the other night so im not sure whats gonna happen next.. My dob is 04/02/94 if that helps any

over 7 years ago
psychicreaderaudrey didn't upload a photo

☪️ Psychic Audrey ☪️ (psychicreaderaudrey)

177 posts

hello, I would love to give you clarity and light on your situation your more then welcome to chat with me anytime I’m having some great specials $10 for 15mins

over 7 years ago
amethysthealer's photo

Amethyst Healer (amethysthealer)

4 posts

Hi Ciera,

I can definitely help you! I am also an April baby so maybe I can resonate with you. My rates are $10/10 $15/15 and $40 for 20 mins and more FLATE RATE!

I can do a love reading or simply give your clarity on your relationship with your ex.

over 7 years ago

Hello, I know I can give you full accurate insight and details on how he feel around being a father for the future , and his thoughts . I will give you the truth through spirit . And when he will contact you . Try my specials today . Come in for a chat . Blessings

over 7 years ago

Hi Im online come chat

over 7 years ago
soulmate_guidance didn't upload a photo

Tarot Sammi (soulmate_guidance)

61 posts

Hello Friend, I am Saami and I do understand your situation, Allow me to provide you detailed reading on your matter, I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.