Still want to believe there's hope w us :(

over 7 years ago

I broke up w 10/16/94 bc he’s been disloyal & playing with me. But deep inside I believe things can work out and he will commit to me and just me.. is this just me fantasizing or is there hope? I am Rose 4/28/98

over 7 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

Is there hope? is your question.

Quick look at the situation:

The best thing to fix the situation in this relationship would be to give it some time. Giving it some time will help both of you to let go of problems and find enjoyment in one another.

He really connects with an aura you give off; joy, but he wants you to drop certain topics you’ve wanted to discuss so the choppy waters can feel less dangerous. In other words, he doesn’t want to feel stress when you are talking. He wants you to trust in him he was just having fun; he is luckiest with you. Right now, the one thing that connects you most strongly is how the two of you are feeling unfairness with one another. In the future, he would find it negative, but in order to feel confident in the relationship, you’ll want to set down a set of guidelines, or rules, and he’s going to find this unsettling because he doesn’t want stipulations.

IS THERE HOPE? DEPENDS ON HOW WILLING YOU ARE TO GO WITH THE FLOW WITHOUT GUIDELINES AND IF THE PROPER HEALING TIME IS GIVEN TO LET GO OF THE HURT FEELINGS SO ENJOYMENT COMES BACK.

*If you are interested in more information, I am willing to provide my services at the rate of $10 for 10 minutes. Just send me a message in the inbox, and I’ll change my setting to online mode. ;)

over 7 years ago
psychicadvisormandy didn't upload a photo

Miss Mandy (psychicadvisormandy)

56 posts

call me an I will tell u everything u need to know

over 7 years ago
nirvana7 didn't upload a photo

Ammy (nirvana7)

1 post

With me the Same

over 7 years ago

Hi Rose,

I’m sorry you are in such a situation. Being made to feel that is so unfair. Honestly, it does look like you are just fantasizing, but its always possible there situation can change, esp since you are both so young.

I would love to help you by looking into the situation and providing you the detailed information about how he feels and what is going on in his life.

Take a look at my profile and reviews. They speak for themselves!I’d love to help you and provide some peace of mind. I also happen to be running a special with reduced price per minute.

Best wishes! I hope to hear from you.

Bright blessings, Pixie

over 7 years ago

I can give you the truth you are looking for. I am online and would love to chat with you!

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your love situation and much more through spirit . I will give you accurate honest insight and help . I see a lot ahead around you and him . Come in for a reading and chat , You won’t regret it , and my predications come true . Try my specials today . I know I cna give you accurate details and much more around your love coming back . Blessings

over 7 years ago

Hi,Please join me for chat and I will find the answers to your questions.G.

over 7 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi,Rose,

Yes there is always hope,but is that a realistic look at the situation? I don’t get a sense that this is something that is going to work out because I don’t get the sense that he is willing to make changes and be a good mate for you.We can look at this more if you like.

Blessings!

Bluedragon