I is a sweet man, but very controlling, why?

over 7 years ago
kittypink didn't upload a photo

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

Yep…I hope in your side kiana he does wake up in reality so he can see you the great woman for him….but in my case too im feeling the same way off in believing for a love..I have been said that i found my true mate already and that he has feelings but the reason he has being cold and hot coz he has ties with other woman of his past, and yes he has feelings for me and they can see we are going to have a long term relationship…and he doesnt know how to show it or what to say at my messages i have sent him..So the confusiĆ³n on me is this also..how is it that he doesnt know how to show affection …but yes he knows how and when to ask for going at bed with me or with other womans on his life..Coz for that yes he open his mouths??..So i really can make up things like is that a guy whos going to treat me like that or ignore me?..four psychics haved said you both have strong connection that the other woman are just lust the ones he has been before..what? And what make him to go to bed and have intimate then? Or to treat me like nothing? I want to be treated like a princesa too someone who doesnt play with my feelings…feeling sometimes very confuse on my readings..I dont want a man whos my true mate ignore me.

over 7 years ago

Kianna if you want someone who will help you and give you accurate guidance, please contact me today.

over 7 years ago

I do want what he wants, marriage and a family…

It’s just the distance that kills me cuz im not there to watch his phone or anything, hes in a small town a bit outside the GTA and im in Toronto. Hes been really chill but ive been a bit jealous. That he doesnt buy me micheal kors or valium for my anxiety to take care of me like my abusive ex-fiance did.

Ive been anxious and all lately cuz hes out on the road and he wont even wont let me move in, hell I even asked my pastor uncle whos a year older than him to be the priest at our wedding.

I was gonna marry the ex fiance who was born in early 70’s on Sep 23 on my moms birthday but didnt happen cuz hes a fuckboy so there!

So really, whos the one whos not ready? Pooh bear sounds like a kids name really.

And yuh whine about how you cant find a man. Stop commenting on peoples relationships and put on some makeup and a boob job or a bumboclaat peen job, if your a man.

Shut the fuck up you dont know shit about K & I, hoe! And you aint nowhere near lovely so save the bullshit and get over yourself!

over 7 years ago

seriously why do this site let people that like to be antagonistic to others that are not psychics?

over 7 years ago

And btw more insight please?

over 7 years ago

Hello Kiana, I would be happy to help you and give you full accurate insight through spirit , before it get to late , and you will be tired of his controlling with this person . I will give you the truth . Come in for a reading and chat . I know I can help you right away and give you full insight . Blessings

over 7 years ago
advisor_jade27's photo

Jade (advisor_jade27)

6 posts

i have read both of your post and I’m picking up on a lot of whats going on here I, kinda just getting flooded with things .. there are a lot of problems here and you need some insight . a lot of ppl are saying its love he loves you that’s why hes acting like this cuz hes sacred and doesn’t think you feel the same I honestly don’t think that’s the case . I would like to tell you what I’m seeing and feeling but I don’t think this is the right place .. if your interested go ahead and call me ill give you the first 10 mins free .. just cuz I feel so much going on .. thanks

love light and blessings jade

over 7 years ago

come and see me i am having a 13$ special for unlimited time and Q&A focus around love and relationship.

over 7 years ago
poohbear24 didn't upload a photo

lovely me (poohbear24)

107 posts

Reading more into u move on babygirl n work on self healing

over 7 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

QUICK ANSWER

He is afraid of being alone. Sometimes he lives in a fantasy world and wants things too much! He has a low self esteem and is holding on to problems from the past; making him a jealous person. He wants to feel irresistible to you, and when you want to do things by yourself, feels just the opposite.

IF YOU FOUND THIS HELPFUL, come see me in the chat box and we’ll get deeper into things. I can offer your first 10 minutes at only $10 to keep things affordable. ;) Just tell me that’s what you want.

over 7 years ago

No why dont you get a life poohbear, and stop commenting on peoples posts like a know it all, your no psychic.

Thanks tammy!