Exclusive ?

over 7 years ago

John is away on business tonight )- we texted tonight. When will he ask me to be serious? ( dating exclusively and eventually commitment then marriage. I have a son- 16 that I truly would love to have him as s role model – my sons dad past away when he was 8.

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear, Sometimes not understand things properly are the cause of sadness and disappointment.I see you do love him in the bottom of your heart but sometimes hurt from his weird behavior.You want a serious and respectable relationship.Join me I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

over 7 years ago

Hello, I will give you accurate insight on your love questions around John and much more toward you and when he will commit to you . I read the spirit of the person and give you the truth what is ahead and much more . Come in for a reading and chat . I know I can help you . Blessings

over 7 years ago
angel_of_lights didn't upload a photo

Angel of Lights (angel_of_lights)

52 posts

I always counsel my clients that texting is fake intimacy. Since when does a text replace the heart-to-heart communication of the ‘tone’ in a voice of the pregnancy in a romantic pause. Texting is a recent marketing scam. I’ve proved my worth. Still don’t want to pay for a reading with me? That should’ve been enough or here’s your reading: no future because you don’t want to pay for making it worth it. Real men don’t text women they love. What do they do? Pay for a reading if you really want him. My question is: Are you serious???? Sunshine and rainbows when you want to get a proper reading!!!

Angel of Lights

over 7 years ago

I’ll pray for you angel of light sounds like you need it.

over 7 years ago

Hi,I’m psychic medium and I can help you in your situation.You can get answers which you are looking for.Call me I’m online.G.xxx

over 7 years ago
honestpsychicozarkseer's photo

Ozarkseer Love & Life Answers~ (honestpsychicozarkseer)

161 posts

Important changes are coming~ I am new to bitwine yet have 15 years professional experience. If you contact today you can take advantage of my 99 cent today only special~