humaneshadowx7 didn't upload a photo

humaneshadowx7

107 posts

yep nonthing will not help on my way it is not worth it anymore

over 7 years ago

humaneshadowx7

107 posts

yep i sory about what happen to you i been there done tha i do not worry about it anymore

over 7 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Darius,

I have been in your shoes,as I have loved and lost. But I didn’t give up and have been in a wonderful relationship for 15 years,all because I didn’t let sadness and self pity take away my positive attitude.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 7 years ago

humaneshadowx7

107 posts

well i did nonthing will not change my mind in my point of view anymore good for you dragon not even anyone will tell me the truth telling me keep holding on to that person that is some b.s

over 7 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

Darius, I have been on your boat. I have had two great loves in my 31 years on this planet. To be honest, no matter how much we want something it will only happen when God sees it is best for us. I have trust issues now due to my last relationship but still i have faith that eventually God Will put the right female in my path.

My suggestion is keep living your life. Do what makes you happy. Be selfish and do anything that lift your spirt. Definitely do not look for love. You are too young to give up on love. It will not surprise me if you have a few more heart breaks until you find the one. Take every failed relationships as a learning experience. Do not focus on the negative. Hang in there man!

Javi

over 7 years ago

humaneshadowx7

107 posts

javi im not young im 23 about to be 24 few months i keep doing what i do i have nonthing to do with love anymore i quit dude i be ok with myself i do not have to feel like this anymore

over 7 years ago
mrsvivian's photo

A True Psychic Tina Vivian (mrsvivian)

50 posts

Love for your children is true love. If you stop expecting so much from romantic love, you will receive more in return

over 7 years ago

humaneshadowx7

107 posts

yea like that ever happen you know how many people told me that i do not. trust what they saying. i hear that alot

over 7 years ago
monas didn't upload a photo

Eva (monas)

309 posts

Hmm 23 and not young!? What am i then? 40+ and soon to be dead and buried?

over 7 years ago

humaneshadowx7

107 posts

this no joke monas im serioius about it

over 7 years ago

Eva (monas)

309 posts

I get that but when you call yourself old at 23 you make me feel dead at 43. Your life is just starting, who hasn’t had there share of heartbreak. You have no rush to find love, it gets harder when actually are old. You are not old.

over 7 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

Darius true I have been in your position many times. You still got a ways to go with your life. Why don’t you focus on your career and make yourself a better man? Your future you will thank you.

Also repeat this into your head: Everyone finds true love at different stages in their lives. Some find it in their 20s, others in the 30 and I am sure some have found it when they were old. God has a purpose for everyone. Try finding why he put you on this planet. Also females do not find it attractive when we self pitty ourselvs (I am not judging I am just telling you the truth).

Hang in there you are on a journey that’s called life. It has many bumps but you will get what you want when God thinks it is best for you.

over 7 years ago

humaneshadowx7

107 posts

yea like i herd that so many times

over 7 years ago

humaneshadowx7

107 posts

over 7 years ago

When you stop pressuring yourself to find the “one” is when the “one” comes into your life.

over 7 years ago

humaneshadowx7

107 posts

yea like that ever happen >.>

over 7 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

nothing good comes from spells.. Have faith in yourself . . and all will come to you in its time ..

over 7 years ago

Eva (monas)

309 posts

As a female, stop wining. Not attractive. Suck it up, move on. Spells don’t work anyway so.

over 7 years ago

humaneshadowx7

107 posts

ok monas when stuff bad happens to you do not cry about it like you told me stop posting go somewhere else

over 7 years ago

humaneshadowx7

107 posts

over 7 years ago

Eva (monas)

309 posts

Oh little boy, how little you know. I’m 20 years older then you, do you really think nothing bad ever happened to me. My gosh, i invented bad things happening. But sure, if you also were beaten half to death by your man, abused in front of your kids, told you are to no use for anyone. And much much more.. At least i never gave up. And i will never let someone else rule over me and i will keep on falling in love.

over 7 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

for clear solution take a session i am online now.

over 7 years ago

humaneshadowx7

107 posts

monas i was the same way but not beat half to death the rest yes i been down that road alot even worse then you ever think look i have nonthing to do with this stuff anymore i keep holding on tell me do not give up look what i end up to this

over 7 years ago

humaneshadowx7

107 posts

over 7 years ago

Hi Darius

I know how you feel.. I have been hurt twice one with very abusive and one out of the blue just decided to end it..the second one is iffy.. Anyways, I was down, deppressed and anything you can think of in the book i did. What got me out of it was meditation and pray. I meditate so there will be no stress and there is life besides giving up and focus on other people. God works his mysterious ways. If it was meant to be, he will let you know…