In am sick of going through this with these men

over 7 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

come chat I can help you in this

over 7 years ago
psychicsharon_ didn't upload a photo

psychic readings and healings (psychicsharon_)

126 posts

for your looking for insight in feelings and mindset on others and just plan insight of you love life call me I have be doing reading and helping others for over 20 years I have many flat rate and by min packages

over 7 years ago
la1243 didn't upload a photo

la1243

211 posts

I love him but the confusion has me crazy lol

over 7 years ago

hello, let me help you and give you full accurate insight on this man and what his thoughts are and see when he will balance toward you and much more through spirit and much more . On line now . Come in for a reading and chat . I know I can give you accurate insight . Blessings

over 7 years ago
psychicsamantha112's photo

Spiritual Insights By Samantha (psychicsamantha112)

216 posts

hi hun I can help subside your confusion give you clarity and answer all your questions check out my profile and reviews if you like if your interested In having a chat message me I have many different readings and specials you can choose from to suit your needs xoxo!:)

over 7 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you / tem mins for ten dollars for everyone !

over 7 years ago
siobhandarroch's photo

Siobhan Darroch (siobhandarroch)

67 posts

Hi,

With each of your first names, I can gladly take a look at this for you. Some people can seem to drive our minds and energy more crazy than others, let’s see what’s going on here and what’s to come of this. :-)

Siobhan

over 7 years ago

hi with both first names and DOB’s I can give you a honest reading about the situation and what’s in the future for the situation an what’s better for you