Is he gone?

over 7 years ago
monas didn't upload a photo

Eva (monas)

309 posts

Is he gone for good this time? He called after several months of silence and now he is silent again. Don’t know what to do :( he must have called for a reason…right?

over 7 years ago

His call was not by chance.

over 7 years ago

Eva (monas)

309 posts

Why did he go silent again? What does he want? Should i call?

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

are you looking for honest and clear insight on any situaiton you may need help in ? i can help you with clear and honest insight annd provide you with clear accurate timelines and answers

over 7 years ago
eviebell's photo

Evie Bell (eviebell)

8 posts

Hi, I am an expert in love and relationship guidance. I am here for you and can offer you accurate, honest answers about where things are heading for you. I am also currently offering a reunite lovers spell and 10 minute reading for $40.

over 7 years ago

Eva (monas)

309 posts

over 7 years ago

Hi ! I am new on the site ,If you are looking for truth and accurate Answers you can contact me please :)you can get accurate answers and time frames with low price :)

over 7 years ago

Eva (monas)

309 posts

over 7 years ago

We can look together at his intentions and how your relationship evolves in the upcoming period.

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your love questions and see what is ahead around him toward you and future. I read around the spirit of the person thoughts and much more . I’m on line now . Come in for a reading and chat. Blessings

over 7 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

fast and accurate ten mins / for everyone, come in and enjoy a reading with me today !

over 7 years ago

Eva (monas)

309 posts

I just don’t get how men thinks. This drives me crazy

over 7 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

fast and accurate ten mins / for everyone, come in and enjoy a reading with me today !

over 7 years ago

Eva (monas)

309 posts

over 7 years ago
cloudysunshine didn't upload a photo

Cloudysunshine (cloudysunshine)

93 posts

Just like Steve so I give up on him. Next time just don’t answer his call. I am going to be like that with Steve and my ex’s if they text again.

over 7 years ago

Eva (monas)

309 posts

But i think he called for a reason

over 7 years ago

Eva (monas)

309 posts

over 7 years ago

Eva (monas)

309 posts

over 7 years ago

hello dear. I could help you with any situation that’s big or small I’m expert torge love life and career and future I use my gift to help others and I have the abilities to give you dates and times all iwant is your dob first and last name chat with me and you wont be sorry

over 7 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

hi I am Lee, I have been helping others for over 20 years find true love and give powerful insight on all matters of life

if you want answers to questions or just need someone to talk to I am here!

if you feel someone has put negativity around you or feel someone has taken your luck let me look into it and let me use my gift to help you, I am non judgemental and am always here you are not alone!

looking forward to hearing from you dear:) many blessings Lee,

over 7 years ago

Eva (monas)

309 posts

No one has put bad energy on me. That’s bs. I just want to know how men works, why he called and if he will call again and if i should call and will he accept my call.

over 7 years ago

Eva (monas)

309 posts

over 7 years ago

Eva (monas)

309 posts

:(

over 7 years ago

Eva (monas)

309 posts

over 7 years ago

hi I can help you look into this situation and give you some insight on what his intentions are if you can provide me both first names and DOB I can help