Ready to say fuck it

over 7 years ago

Why does my boyfriend go through his mood changes its like for awhile everythings cool then he starts bitching n complainging.. is he looking for a way out?

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear, I see things are going in worst condition and give you stress.I will help you and give you good advice for your betterment.Join me for chat now!

over 7 years ago

am an expert in the area of lovelifes i will give you a tarot card reading with 100% accuracy and guide you on the right path give me a call

over 7 years ago

C Lane,

I would be happy to take look at your boyfriend for you. I can tell you that his mood swings are not are not directed at, or because of, your relationship. He needs to be made aware of how they effect you, though

Bright blessings and best wishes to you.

Warm regards, Pixie

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can give you full accurate insight and details on your relationship issues and much more , with this person . I will give you the truth what the spirit show around him and toward you . Come in for a reading and chat . I know I can help you right away .

over 7 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Hi I am Lee, I Have over 20 years of experience in helping others with my gift, I specialize in love & relationships and reuniting loved ones, I have helped many across the world find their soulmate and give real insight I do not sugarcoat anything and I make sure you have the clarity your searching for!, I help in all matters of life there is no problem too big or small! I look forward to hearing from you many blessings Lee

over 7 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

He is not thinking of you when he’s acting that way. He’s only focused on his feelings/acting out.

It’s not a reflection on you. You are not doing anything wrong. I don’t blame you for feeling fed up.

If you’d like a more detailed reading … I’m here to help. Readings by email come at a flat fee of just $39. Otherwise you can hire by live chat; whenever we’re both logged on at the same time.

~ SunTiger

over 7 years ago
cloudysunshine didn't upload a photo

Cloudysunshine (cloudysunshine)

93 posts

oh i can help you right there. lol My ex was like that everything was cool at first, but whenever he wants to fix things or try to talk about things he always complain or start an argument with me. He was the one causing the relationship to fall apart or else he would of fixed the situation instead of being all talk.

To answer your question, if your guy doesn’t fix the solution in the relationship it seems like he wants out.

Have you talked to him about the problem yet? If you guys have and nothin is fixed than its better you find someone else instead of dragging it and making it worst.

I learned my lesson not to fall for a guy so quickly early in the relationship.

over 7 years ago

He always says everythings fine. But some days when he hangs with his “brother ” his attitude is different

over 7 years ago
psychicsharon_ didn't upload a photo

psychic readings and healings (psychicsharon_)

126 posts

hello! im sharon ive begin doing readings at the age of seven, this is something that has been pass down to me from my mother and grandmother with over 20 years of helping and healing and as many of those ppl are my close friends till today, i would love to use my gift to help you also with insight in love,career, twinflames ,soulmates, future, travel, dreams, family and more, i hope to here from you many blessings

over 7 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

This means that he is having problem with his spiritual path, or himself , or that he need to make some changes in life.. long as he dont make changes he will have ups and downs.. they are warning that he is doing something wrong.. Please visit My profile…. If You want to hire Me. NOW Im online. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time, I recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. You can rely on me.. for all Your questions, etc. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You.