Over All Ready?

over 7 years ago

My husband and I have been together for 7 and a half years and married 7 months of that. We’ve been arguing a lot for the last month or so. He started coming home 12am, 1am, 2am, every night and drinking all the time so I finally told him the behavior was not okay with me and we needed to work together on our issues. A few days after that he told me he was going to stay with a friend because he needed to get his head together. He hasn’t come home since last Wednesday. He blew off my sister’s, who his best friend, baby reveal party. He keeps texting me and getting angry if I don’t answer or take too long but then says he doesn’t know how long he’s going to stay away. Does anyone feel drawn to me that could help tell me what’s going on? I’m so worried I’m going to lose him.

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear, I see there are some reasons behind his behavior and there is someone who fill his mind with poison against you.If you want to know more then join me for chat now!

over 7 years ago
masterlovepsychictina's photo

Psychic Spiritual Healer Tina (masterlovepsychictina)

40 posts

hi sweetie come chat with me for a honest and accurate reading

over 7 years ago
life_embers's photo

Life Embers (life_embers)

111 posts

Hey Trisha,

I’m really sorry you are having to go through this. :( I am online and available for a chat if you would like to.

<3, Embers

over 7 years ago

Hello, I can give you full accurate insight and details on your husband and relationship and much more . I see a lot going on through spirit , I know I can help you right away on these issues around him . On line now . Come in for a chat right away , I will give you spiritual help also , to bring him back to you all the way . Come in for a reading now . Blessings

over 7 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Hi Trisha, I am Lee I have helped many people and reunite loved ones all over the world, I am feeling a connection in your situation and I do see there is a reason he is acting this way, please contact me so you have the insight you need,

Many Blessings Lee,

over 7 years ago

hello dear I am an expert in the area of love and I will give you a tarot reading with 98% accuracy and 100% honesty

over 7 years ago

I can help you with this, I feel a lot from what you wrote, if you want a reading, just find me online or bitwine mail me.

over 7 years ago

i feel alot of nagativity around him like someone coaching him on what to say and do and getting into his head,he’s not being himself. there is many things you need to know and do come chat with me and lets get to the bottom of it. i have 10 yr experience,what im seeing and picking up might be different tomorrow. many blessings and hope to hear from you soon!

over 7 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. If You want to hire Me. NOW Im online. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time, I recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. You can rely on me.. for all Your questions, etc. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You.

over 7 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for a full life love & career reading 99% $10