???

over 7 years ago
lilprincess1 didn't upload a photo

lilprincess1

62 posts

I had a scary nightmare last night… Why does it seem so real??? Felt like there is a pressence of someone???

over 7 years ago
reginastarr's photo

Regina Starr (reginastarr)

188 posts

Hi give me a call lets look into this

over 7 years ago
masterlovepsychictina's photo

Psychic Spiritual Healer Tina (masterlovepsychictina)

40 posts

Hi come chat with me i specalize in all matters of life and i can deffintly help u with this .. hope to hear from u

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye and I would love to help you with any situation you might need insight on , all I would need is first names and dobs to connect with my insights , I provide clear honest answers on all metters of your life, contact me today and don’t forget to check out my specials.

sincerely faye

over 7 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. If You want to hire Me. NOW Im online. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time, I recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. You can rely on me.. for all Your questions, etc. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You.

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear, If you like then can I decode your dream and tell you the hidden meaning of your dream? If yea! then join me for chat now.

over 7 years ago

Hello, come in and let me help you right away on your night mare and see what the mean is through spirit . I know I can help you right and much more . Come in for a reading . Blessings

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

hello my name is faye and I would love to help you with any situation you might need insight on , all I would need is first names and dobs to connect with my insights , I provide clear honest answers on all metters of your life, contact me today and don’t forget to check out my specials.

sincerely faye