When will my ex bf contact me?

over 8 years ago

Me and my bf had a recent breakup. Whats his thoughts and will we get back together? I miss him so much

over 8 years ago
accuratepsychicjane's photo

Psychic Jane (accuratepsychicjane)

124 posts

I am picking up that you and your boyfriend had a lot of conflict over financial problems such as loans, and distance. This man could possibly have had many debt problems. I am seeing a lot of money issues here, am I correct? However, if you want to take me in paid session, you know where to find me by clicking on my profile name. I can offer you a great deal for a detailed reading!

Psychic Jane

over 8 years ago

yeah that’s so true. We broke up because of a credit loan and he is accusing me for using him for credit and cheating on him and that’s not true at all. I love him so much and hope he knows that

over 8 years ago
truegypsypsychic's photo

~Ms Olivia~ (truegypsypsychic)

91 posts

hello dear hope all is well with you :) if you looking for honest and accurate insight come chat with me 10$ for 15 minutes hope to hear from you soon .. blessings from rena`

over 8 years ago

You were right about the conflict and money issues. But when will he contact me? Can I just know that?

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can give you full accurate insight and details on your ex and when he will contact you . I read the spirit of the person thoughts and give you the truth . Accurate insight and spiritual help on all other matter to . Come in for a chat , and I know I can help you right away . Accurate details . Blessings