Will I?

over 7 years ago
xojennystarxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

Will I ever meet a guy who I like and who likes me? I attract losers. I am very picky. I have been single for six years and I don’t want to wait another six. I do like someone and am trying to remain hopeful and positive but it can be hard because I haven’t heard from him yet and it’s a complicated situation. He received a card I got for him on Thursday so I am hoping he liked it and will reach out soon. I am afraid if I remain single I will relapse with mental illness and try ending my life again.. I’ve worked so hard on myself but what if it was all for nothing? All my friends are dating or married. I have been single six years and don’t want to wait another six.

over 7 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Jenny the rule of the universe is .. what you think you become.. Because you dont love yourself in proper way , you attract people who dont love you in proper way.. I told you before first you need to change way you think about everything in life.. im not saying that you are bad person.. but you need to learn some lessons.. Whatever happens to us is our choice.. So changing the perspective, you change forces of attraction.. then you will change people who you will attract ..

over 7 years ago

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

You don’t know me very well then.. I overcame a lot. I haven’t had a suicide attempt in almost two years. I have gotten better but I still live with mental illness. Not my fault. I am a lot better though.. I am on less meds and don’t see a therapist as much since they feel I don’t need it. I just want to attract a guy who is my type. I won’t settle..

over 7 years ago

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

I don’t feel we choose mental illness to happen to us so not everything in my life I could control..

over 7 years ago
psychicwhitts's photo

Life Coach (psychicwhitts)

72 posts

Hello Jenny, I see a strong connection. I would love to help you and guide you to your soulmate. I feel there is some blocks. call me for 10 for 30 minutes mention love search.

over 7 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi, I agree with you,they are all losers you attract.I will tell you why they are losers and who will be your true life partner.If you want to know then join me for lowest rate chat session or send message for e-mail reading now!

over 7 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Hi sweetie I specialize in soulmate connections and path guidance. Contact me today for clarity