We had a pure date

over 8 years ago

So my best friend Henry and I went on with a few other people on a pure date and we had an awesome time. We clicked deeper and after that we spent practically the whole evening together watching mma. The next day for superbowl, he let me wear one of his football jerseys. My feelings for him are growing. I was wondering how he feels about me and if we have a chance to be together maybe sometime this year and next year?

over 8 years ago

Hi Leila!

Often the strongest relationships start out as friendships! I would be happy to look into the situation surrounding you and your friend to see where the possibilities lead.

Warm regards, Pixie

over 8 years ago
angla didn't upload a photo

Psychic soulmate connection (angla)

82 posts

Hello, Leila

i’m angla i specialize in love and relationships. I will be able to tell you if henry is right for you to be in a relationship or stay as friends, and be able to tell you what he thinks about you and how he feels in his heart about you, contact me for a full love life reading.

over 8 years ago
jwrtarot's photo

Nikalaos Ng (jwrtarot)

1 post

Hello Leila, I will be happy to help you in the event you need direction which you can contact me for a reading, which I am able to shed some light towards the holistic picture of the friendship/relationship.

With Love, Nikalaos Ng

over 8 years ago
astroalex's photo

Alexander Nestvogel (astroalex)

114 posts

Hello, yes the best and holding relationships starts with friendship.

I can offer you to making a couple Chart based on Astrology to see how far it will going.

Call me now – Iam Online.

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your love questions for the future and much more , I read around the spirit of the person and his thoughts toward you for the future and days and months of head . I will give you the truth . I,m on line now . I know I can help you . Blessings

over 8 years ago

Hi, I would be happy to take a look at this for you, we can tap into his deep thoughts and feeling and se when and if there is path ahead for you and him. I wish you all the best and feel free to come by anytime . Blessings Dom

over 8 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

advisorfaye’s photo Advisorfaye (advisorfaye) 24 posts Edit post Hello I’m Faye and I would like you to know that I am interested in your situation and I feel like I can give u clear insights in to this matter, please note that I am a certified psychic in the state of Texas since over 8 yes now . Please feel free to contact me with you’re first Name and dob

over 8 years ago
psychicsharon_ didn't upload a photo

psychic readings and healings (psychicsharon_)

126 posts

HELLO IM SHARON I AM A BORN GIFTED AND RISED PSYCHIC I HAVE OVER 21 YEARS OF READINGS AND HEALING SPECIALIZEING IN LOVE AND CAREER I KNOW THAT I CAN GIVE YOU INSIGHT AND PEACE OF MIND I HAVE MANY SPECIALS call me for a great reading

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

If You want to hire Me. NOW Im online. Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. You can rely on me.. for all Your questions, etc. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You