Current situation

over 8 years ago
ct1688 didn't upload a photo

ct1688

14 posts

Need help or guidance in current situation. I need the truth- no sugar coating or lies. Just real and a straight forward connection. Thxs, keep being told different things by different readers in general. Willing to pay for a honest straightforward connection – not expecting a free read in general chat. Ty

over 8 years ago
clarifyingpsychic didn't upload a photo

Psychic Vivien (clarifyingpsychic)

2 posts

Hello, I Would be happy to assist you with this.. my reading style is straightforward accurate and honest.

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

i am online now.you can take session.

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 1/01/16-1/08/16!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. NEW YEAR SPECIALS!

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago

Hello, I know I can help you , I give what the spirit show me around you and a situation . I don,t sugar coat , only what the spirit show . exp: born with my gift many yrs49 exp. .Come in on line and let me help ,you when hire answers back right away. Blessings

over 8 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

Hello Friend,

of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life. Thankyou ANN.

over 8 years ago

HI IM on chat and can help u w this

over 8 years ago

Hi welcome to come into my chat and I can see if I can connect with you – and if not I will be sure to let you know )

Wish you well no matter whom you choose

over 8 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hey I am direct and i am able to channel energies. Contact me READ MY PROFILE

over 8 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

happy 2016 contact me for the truth to your future 99%acc