reader gone, who can help

over 8 years ago
galenfairy didn't upload a photo

galenfairy (galenfairy)

140 posts

I had a reading a few days ago, and reader said I will be hearing from my bf (E.D. )soon. We been on a break not knowing if we are for sure going to break up or not. I didn’t get ask how long it’ll be until I did hear from him and now this reader is gone. But they said to wait until HE contacted,why I havnt just called him. Who will be able to say how much longer it’ll be until I hear from him , and even maybe if we are going to break up or not..thus what’s on his mind. Thanks

over 8 years ago

I can help you! Stop by for a reading =)

over 8 years ago

Hello fellow fairy!

I would love to chat with you about your situation, but I do not work with timelines. I find them to be unreliable. I just don’t get that information at al, ever. If you do, however, want to take a look at the situation with me for great detail, I’d be happy to help you! Be well!

Bright blessings, Pixie

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away and give you time frame what the spirit show around him when he will contact you Come in now and I will give you full accurate insight and details . I,m on line . Blessings . Marva .lee

over 8 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

over 8 years ago
readings_by_taylor's photo

Taylor (readings_by_taylor)

194 posts

I will help with this i’m good with time frames advising and more contact me. Blessings

over 8 years ago

hi I was just reading your post, and why r u so worried about breaking up , I wouid worry about how to stay together, bc I don’t see a break up you need to stop worring and start fixing what you think is broke.

over 8 years ago
ms.sonia's photo

Sonia M. (ms.sonia)

10 posts

hello, i can help, i can give you time frames and what is going to actually happen in this relationship. contact me for detailed reading. thanks lots of blessings to you.

over 8 years ago

Im on chat i can help u w this

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You