Sabotage at work

over 8 years ago

Who is blocking me at work from a promotion?

over 8 years ago

Hello,

I would be happy to take a look at your situation with you! Take a look at my profile and reviews. They speak for themselves. I have a fair rate, as well!

Best wishes and bright blessings, Pixie

over 8 years ago

I know who it is. It’s more than one person.

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away and give you full accurate insight who is your enemy and sneak around you at work . I read aorund the spirit of the situation and much more . Come in , I,m on line now . Blessings – Marva lee

over 8 years ago

hi just reading your post and I have to say that it is a co worker, there more to say about this so if u feel like talking more about this please let me know.

over 8 years ago
ms.sonia's photo

Sonia M. (ms.sonia)

10 posts

hello, i am picking up alot for you, i do see there is some jealousy at work. contact me for more of a detailed reading. thanks lots of blessings to you.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago

i can help u w this come chat