Letter

over 8 years ago

Hi I’m thinking about writing a letter to my partner about how I’ve veen really feeling inside good and bad. I feel as though if i put it on paper i can better communicate everything that i need to say. I then plan on mailing it. Does anyone see that this letter will be a mistake to write before I move ahead with it? Will I get a positive or negative reaction from it?

over 8 years ago

Hi Kiyan,

This is the exact type of question I love to help answer because you are being very specific asking about the consequences of an action you may or may not take depending on the outcome.

I offer Clairvoyant Tarot readings, meaning I use my clairvoyance to tune into what the cards are guiding me to look further into. I will gladly assess how your partner will feel and react to you upon receiving this letter.

Love&Light, Leona Graves

over 8 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

hello Friend,

One of my specialities are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 8 years ago

hello friend, I would like to help you find the answer to your question I do have some feelings on this matter and would like to speak with you and try to help you understand what is happening please contact me for a reading and I will be able to help advise in this situation ! thank you and blessings. MASTER Z

over 8 years ago

hi just reading your post and it all depends on how long you been with your partner and basically I wouid have I have to go in a deep reading in order to see what is rite and wrong. so I’m on line if u feel u want to talk or just leave me a message.

over 8 years ago
leah.lorenzo didn't upload a photo

Leah.Love.Advisor (leah.lorenzo)

9 posts

Letters are always a good american way to express your true feeelings without getting interrupted, vs, a conversation in person or by phone you would end up getting cut off by your partner alot.

contact me on a chat lets both take a look at what your partner will feel if u did send it. and what is truely ahead

over 8 years ago

well dear allow me to guide you through this situation, i will surely let you know the details for the situation your dealing with i will give you the clarity to know the things more correctly and more properly with all truth and realism…i just want you to step ahead to see what is stored for you…i assure you that you will get all the answers from me.. hope to hear soon contact me now.