date.

over 8 years ago
xojennystarxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennystarxo)

359 posts

Will he ask me out during my last appointment with him as a patient? Will we exchange contact information? If you feel you can connect with me please do and I will hire you..

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your love questions for the future with this person and much more what the spirit shows around him moving in the future around you with romance and much more . Come in now and i can help you right away . Blessings

over 8 years ago

Hello my friend, I am Master Z would like to help you find the answer to your question I do have some feelings on this matter and would like to speak with you and try to help you understand what is happening please contact me for a reading and I will be able to help advise in this situation ! thank you and blessings.

over 8 years ago

ACCURATE ANSWERS IN YOUR BUDGET hi dear,i will give you accurate answers to your question by using my GOD given gifts,i love to help people and heal broken spirits.let me use my practical EXPERIENCE and my ability to tune into the angelic world to help you.please contact me for quick, accurate, authentic, detail and deep insight.let me have the pleasure to help you just need to contact me for email reading or LIVE CHAT without any hesitation.waiting for your thankful response, GOD BLESS YOU .