signs?

over 8 years ago
xojennyxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennyxo)

118 posts

I’m wondering if the things I’ve been seeing are signs. I saw a Christmas song playing on the radio and the composer was a Leroy Anderson.. That’s the middle and last name of the guy I like.. I also drove by a building for oral surgery. That’s the line of work he is in.. As I was thinking of him last night a picture with the word Mr with Mickey Mouse fell off my friend’s living room wall.. Are these all signs that I will be dating him soon?

over 8 years ago
master_psychic_miranda_gates didn't upload a photo

Master Psychic - Miranda Ga... (master_psychic_miranda_gates)

7 posts

It definitely sounds like the universe is trying to reach out to you and tell you something please allow me to get more in depth into your situation and allow me to have a full connection with you in a one on one session With just your name and DOB :) thank you

My prices are very afforable and I feel we will have a very strong connection

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away and give you full accurate insight what the spirit is trying to tell you and what is haead with this person and much more. Accurate details. Blessings

over 8 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 8 years ago

Hi Jenny,

They certainly are signs to pay attention! These are what we call synchronicity :) If you would like to for me to take a look in detail at his intentions and feeling, I’d love to help!

Warm Regards, Pixie

over 8 years ago

These sound like they are representing something for you . If you would like to know his thoughts and feelings and see what is ahead for you please feel free to come by anytime, wishing you all the best and many blessings

over 8 years ago
spiritualmind2943 didn't upload a photo

Jordin (spiritualmind2943)

32 posts

It sure seems like the universe is telling you yes yes! But I would also bet there is a spirit trying to connect with you.

over 8 years ago
psychic_christine_m didn't upload a photo

psychic christine madison (psychic_christine_m)

41 posts

im a expert in love, i specialize in that field please contact me for a better insight on this matter