Where to go for a little guidance from time to time?

over 8 years ago

Hello,

I am a medium myself, I was born open, and received my gift in parts if you will as I grew up. I have now been doing free readings for the last four months and have been feeling happy to help these people. I have just found that I am very different, even in the psychic community, as far as I know, because everyone either has learned to have this gift or had just received it all at once as an adult. So I am feeling very lonely in this and just don’t really know who to turn to for any guidance, besides my Primary and secondary spirit guides of coarse lol.

I don’t know if anyone will read this or respond. But thank you if you do

Love and light.

over 8 years ago

Hi Korrine,

Feel free to message me here anytime. I am a medium first and foremost and its my favorite kind of readings to do. Unfortunately, I don’t get many requests for these.

Warm Regard, Pixie

over 8 years ago

I completely understand how u feel u can message me as well

over 8 years ago

The gift, you’re always born with. It just takes a different moment, the right one for each person, when you become aware of it and put it to use :)

over 8 years ago

I offer psychic development guidance. Please contact me soon for more information.

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your questions and guidance how to bring your dome into day , On line now . develop more in to light and much more . I can help you through spirit and let the spirit show me what you need more and bring your gifts out where you have stronger . Come in today , on line now , I can help you right away . Blessings

over 8 years ago

hello Friend, I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Hello Korrine contact me if i can help ibe glad to do it …