looking..

over 8 years ago
xojennyxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennyxo)

118 posts

I am looking for someone who can give me a reading about what will happen between me and a guy I like. Thanks!

over 8 years ago
ms.selena didn't upload a photo

~Love Exspert~ (ms.selena)

32 posts

Im able to give you a very detailed reading on Love. come have a chat with me. :))

over 8 years ago

Hi Jenny,

One of my specialties is in understanding why people act the way that they do and what actions they are likeliest to take, next. I would be happy to help reveal the dynamics at play between you two and tell you what I see coming up!

Love&Light, Leona Graves

over 8 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Jenny. Is this guy your referring to thinks your boreding? Message me if that makes sense to you

over 8 years ago

HI there I can help u w this

over 8 years ago
advisordorothy's photo

advisordorothy

241 posts

Hello there my name is Psychic Dorothy. I read into the past present and future I’m able to give you full details on every situation and every aspect of your life. I’ve helped many people in the past in all matters love, romance, money, spirituality, and passion. Have you met someone new and want to know if they are the right one? Are you in a marriage where the communication is no longer there? Are you still seeking that special someone and want more information? Will my relationship turn into marriage? Sometimes you just need to know the answers and confirmation. A reading can help gain clarity, insight and a sense of hope or inner peace.

over 8 years ago

Jenny you get lovelier every time I see you. If you want to have a more indepth reading about him, let me know.

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can give you a full accurate reading on all of your matter and much more what the spirit show and when things will come to light for you . I give time frame . Come in now , and I will give you what the spirit show around you . Blessings

over 8 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago
psychic_christine_m didn't upload a photo

psychic christine madison (psychic_christine_m)

41 posts

im a expert in love, i specialize in that field please contact me for a better insight on this matter