I had two dreams last night about my friends

over 8 years ago

There is one dream I had last night and its about me, my roommate, and a guy. My roommate Diane goes to church with me and is single. So in the dream she was seeing a guy named Aaron. The end of my dream I heard them fighting in another room so I tried to come in that room but it was blocked by her body that was being attacked by Aaron. I was trying to protect her and all I could do was scratch his face over and over. I had another dream that my friend/crush henry had a girlfriend and I saw them kiss. She was a white girl and had big dark brown hair. The previous night I had a dream that he was in a crowd of our church friends. He was sitting there with another girl cuddling and kissing her. She was a short African american girl. In real life the last time I saw him I ignored him and I talked to everyone else around us. What do these dream mean?

over 8 years ago

it just means that your conserned and worried about your friends and it also means that there going through something in there relationships, that they do not want to talk about.

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can give you a full accurate reading on your dream and much more what is happen around this dream , please contact me now and i can help you . Blessings

over 8 years ago
honestpsychicozarkseer's photo

Ozarkseer Love & Life Answers~ (honestpsychicozarkseer)

161 posts

What were the dreams?

over 8 years ago

I do dream interpretations Leila.