love

over 8 years ago

i would like to know if loretta spruell and i will be together in the future she sends me a lot of mixed signals and there is also a guy involved now i feel like we have an amazing connection

over 8 years ago

Hello friend, Allow me to guide you through this situation, i will surely let you know the details for the situation your dealing with i will give you the clarity to know the things more correctly and more properly with all truth and realism…i just want you to step ahead to see what is stored for you…i assure you that you will get all the answers from me.. hope to hear soon contact me now.

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can give you all of your answers in full . I read around the spirit of the person and situation and see what is ahead around you and her and much more. I know I can help you right away . Come in now and I know I can help you . Blessings

over 8 years ago

can anyone do a sample reading it can be an early birthday present i have no money today but would really like some answers

over 8 years ago

Hello Friend, I am Master Z I would like to help you find the answer to your question I do have some feelings on this matter and would like to speak with you and try to help you understand what is happening please contact me for a reading and I will be able to help advise in this situation ! thank you and blessings

over 8 years ago

Hi feeling such a connection does not always mean that it would be two people coming together. I would be happy to look deeper into this for you and see what can be picked up no matter what I get.

over 8 years ago

yes you wil be with her she is semding signals showing you that she like you, and give her time bc there is some one else in her life but she is not happy

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

I can help you I have helped many people with your same situation, I can give you insight on whatever it is you want to know and more, contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago

is anyone online that can do a sampke reading fir me

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago

Yes, I am online.

over 8 years ago

can anyone do a sample reading today