Things are so bad today

over 8 years ago

Im thinking of committing suicide today. I have posted on here, but I haven’t got any money to pay for a reading. I have no more room in my head for any more bad luck. People say that what you reap is what you sow, but its not true. I have learned that being a good person doesnt count in life. Im sick of this life. Lost everything, and now I cant cope any more. Thanks for everything

over 8 years ago

Hi please reach out to someone and do this now! You do not need a psychic reading you need help and support from professional people who can understand you. Below are some numbers that I urge you to call. Also the web address of the Samaritans.

Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK

Suicide & Crisis Hotline 1-800-999-9999

http://www.samaritans.org

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Take a chat session i am online now.

over 8 years ago

hi there just reading your post, and you do need help nothing in this life is worth taking it it cannot be that bad, do u think u will be able to go to heaven , no u will not. honey please pray God will lead you he will make everything right, u cant just give up on life bc one or 2 things went wrong in your life. seek help and you will find it I promise it can and will get better from here

over 8 years ago

listen if u wanna talk please email me I don’t want your mony its okay just let me know and ill make time

over 8 years ago

Christopher sorry to say this lady does not need a chat session! Did you actually read her message! She needs help and support that can not be given from a Psychic!!

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Carla… sorry to hear that you are in this situation .. From my own experience… i was in similar situation.. .. If You die in this way you will probably incarnate as person who will have same life problems … as you have now… this is karma .. action and consequence BE HAPPY because in this lifetime in difficult life situations .. you are burning your bad… let say karma energy and you are closer to god .. if you die in way you kill yourself … you will probably repeat all your life problems or lessons which you have already but in this next life time they will be harder as they are now.. this will happen because you didnt learn lessons in or you refused to learn them.. death dont exist.. death is only short interval between two experience of your soul… please have faith in yourself .. and hope…. because it looks that you lost it… i was like that also .. before.. please change your way of thinking.. because everything is in our heads .. there is no tragedy pain despair… sorrow… and so on … You probably have in this life lesson to learn or to have experience of unconditional love.. or something like that… this path is hard and only special souls can learn that or experience that.. be happy because of that… please find faith in yourself and in God … because he is always with you .. with us .. if we feel pain he feels pain .. light is in us…we are in the and we and light are one … or god is in us we are in god and god and we are one.. dont pay attention to others .. only to you and your connection to god.. this is only truth.. only love .. to be in truth and love is hard .. if this would be easy truth and love will be worthless… to be the most beautiful diamond (one with god ).. it needs many cuts to become this beautiful diamond.. and this takes time and it is hard job to become that kind of diamond.. but in spiritual path .. to become one with god we need to pay full price.. yes it is painful and we fall all the time .. last yards are the hardest leave yourself complete to will of god.. be happy love yourself tomorow is new day new chance to be closer to god.. dont miss that.. if you dont have spiritual practice.. start one .. if you have increase it .. pray every time your enter in negative phase.. even when you are in positive phase pray to god .. control your mind.. focus .. be patient and change will come.. ne grateful to god for every second you exist… praying cleans mind.. mantra also clears your mind.. when you achieve inner peace you can expand.. if you want send me IM ..to continue communicate with me you wont be first one or last one .. if i believe in you, so can you… i hope that you will find some wise words in that i wrote.. and that this will be helpful to you… LOVE ALL SERVE ALL