Struggling with health issues

over 8 years ago

Will they ever go away? Will I live with this forever? Will I ever get a definite answer? I’ve been having lots of symptoms for 2 years and all doctors say something isn’t right but can’t pin it down as all tests are normal. I’m worried I will die before it gets figured out.

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

You required spiritual healing power take a session i am online now.

over 8 years ago

Hello, let me look into your reading around your health and see what the spirit hsow around you , and give healing around you and give you full accurate insight and details and much more . Come in now and let me help you . I,m on line now . Many Blessings

over 8 years ago

Hello Megan,

Legally and ethically psychics are not supposed to give you medical advice. However, we can offer solutions to handling stress, how to approach these obstacles, & anything else we may seem surrounding your health, as long as it is not a direct diagnosis.

I wish you the absolute best on your quest and hope that you can find some comfort through one of the many talented psychics on this site. I offer clairvoyant Tarot readings and can look into all of the above for you.

Love&Light, Leona Graves

over 8 years ago

i can already tell that this is not a medical problem but a spiritual problem, i would like to speak with you in private to tell you a little more,feel you been having alot of dreams that haven’t been making too much sense. i have a special for 10$ for 40min

over 8 years ago

I honestly could not put it any better than Leona has already.

I would like to suggest at least looking into alternative/holistic options as well. There are sooo many things that can effect your health that don’t show up in traditional medical tests. I have worked in the medical field and tell you both as a trained medical professional, and a light worker not to stop looking for answers and you know your body better than anyone.

I truly wish you well.

over 8 years ago

hi just reading your post and I can say this Leona is right but also you can be depressed about something and yes its a spiritual healing that is needed ,I’m here on line if u wanna talk

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You