please help, hurting..want to know.....

over 8 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

I know I keep asking this question, but I havnt found the a reader I connect with yet.. My bf..well now ex..we had a huge fight and he said we are done, for real, we just can’t work. Is he truly done or just really emotional. Or is there even someone else? :( please help E.A.D 6-28-73 so you know if u connect… Thank you to all

over 8 years ago
poohbear24 didn't upload a photo

lovely me (poohbear24)

107 posts

Hello I’m no psychic but I want tell you I have been going through the same and I’ve been looking for a answer that’s right in front off my face know your worth don’t choose less value your self put god first and he’s going to send the right one on his timing if you got to ask y this n y that then that’s means he’s not worth it he’s not on here searching y this y that he don’t care learn that if its not right for you there will always be problems and once u let got comply and he comes back the you see how u feel then I garuntee u will be moved on if your smart and ready for the best I wish u well I hope I helped u

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

I can help you I have helped many people with your same situation, I can give you insight on whatever it is you want to know and more, contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

over 8 years ago

hes really done, and u know what that’s okay bc u don’t need to be with some one like any way

over 8 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

O

over 8 years ago
adviser_adam's photo

Spiritual☯Scoop (adviser_adam)

27 posts

hello dear, i can give you some insight into your situation and what this person is thinking! i use no tools to tap into their feelings/thoughts, i use only energies which is more natural and overall more accurate. i would love to read for you really hope to hear from you soon, godbless - Adam

over 8 years ago

Hello Friend, I am Master Z I would like to help you find the answer to your question I do have some feelings on this matter and would like to speak with you and try to help you understand what is happening please contact me for a reading and I will be able to help advise in this situation ! thank you and blessings