Just rambling on..

over 8 years ago

Why do I sometimes feel guilty for wanting to leave my relationship? I mean I am pretty sure he’s cheating but besides that things have changed. Im not sure what’s the right thing to do anymore. My friend told me earlier that in a relationship your supposed to have more bad than good days but I don’t agree with that because why would you wanna be with someone when its bad most of the time… We have our good days but then we have our some timey days..my d.o.b is 04/02/94 his is 12/13/72

over 8 years ago

hi just reading your post and I have to say that I disagree with your friend, there is sopposed to be more good less bad. and if your not happy and if there is more bad then good, then that means there is no happinesss, if u wanna talk ill be on or just leave me a message and we can go deeper to see what to truly do, in this relationship,

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Ciera,

Like Rosie I also totally disagree with your friend.

As a counsellor a positive relationship is suppose to need to needs of both people within that relationship and whilst yes you will always have good and bad – I believe you need to have approx. 75% good within that relationship and lying and cheating does not come under the good.

Why you feel guilty? Because of the way society has conditioned women to believe it is their job to hold a relationship together. It is not your job alone – it is both partners job to work at a relationship together – if only one person is working at it – then that relationship will failed at some point.\

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

I can help you I have helped many people with your same situation, I can give you insight on whatever it is you want to know and more, contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your love and relationship questions , and what is ahead for you , This is a unstable relationship , I read around the spirit of the person and much more , time frame , I know I can help you , You deserve the best , not the worse in life Come I n now and let me read you and help you . Blessings

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You