How can I believe

over 8 years ago

I was seeing a man for a year and a half. We broke up and he went back to his wife because of guilt. I empathize with his pain and confusion. Several psychics said he would come back in 4 weeks. One said 4 months. We are coming up on 4 months in a few weeks. The few I have sought out recently all say in the new year, by february, this winter season…. I have basically begged them to tell me he is not coming back. We haven’t spoken since October. At that point we had been broken up for a month. He was not well. He was distraught. I have been told he is confused, he loves me, he is scared. I get all of that. I even believe he loves me. I have meditated. I have tried to send love to him through meditation. Basically, I want to hope he is coming back, but I have a hard time believing. I want to know. I don’t want false hope. I have no reason to think he would return, except I keep getting the same answer from everyone. The closer it gets, the more I feel like I was lied to and told this so that I would keep spending money and then when february comes it will be a later date. or I will be told his free will made it not happen. How can I trust and know?

over 8 years ago

hi there just reading your post, and he does want to come back to u, that is whats in his heart, but the truth is he not well anymore he is very week. and the reason your readings keep saying that hes coming back is bc he is holding on to that promise bc that’s what he wants. but he has no strength to come to you, I’m sorry to say and hurt you but I don’t want to tell u a lie,

over 8 years ago
sable1999 didn't upload a photo

*Psychic Sable* (sable1999)

48 posts

Hi I Have The Answers You’ve Been Seeking, Chat With Me Now For Some Clarity!

over 8 years ago

Hello, I will give you the truth what the spirit show around you and him and if he will be back or not , Contact me Now and I will give you the truth on this love questions . Blessings

over 8 years ago

Hello friend, Allow me to guide you through this situation, i will surely let you know the details for the situation your dealing with i will give you the clarity to know the things more correctly and more properly with all truth and realism…i just want you to step ahead to see what is stored for you…i assure you that you will get all the answers from me.. hope to hear soon contact me now.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago
spiritualmind2943 didn't upload a photo

Jordin (spiritualmind2943)

32 posts

Let it go girlfriend! Let it go! Move on!

over 8 years ago
honestpsychicozarkseer's photo

Ozarkseer Love & Life Answers~ (honestpsychicozarkseer)

161 posts

Ill always be honest pop in chat tell no details except a question

over 8 years ago

If you want a quick and honest answer, please contact me soon.