Unsure About Things

over 8 years ago

Will this man really reach out to me by the end of this month? I have been told he will but have yet to come across someone whos predictions every come true for me.

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Take a chat session so i can check with clairvoyance and astrology.

over 8 years ago

Hello, I will give you full accurate insight on what his thoughts around to you what the spirit show and will he reach out to you , or not , Please contact me today and receive your reading , what the spirit show around him and you . Blessings

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

I can help you I have helped many people with your same situation, I can give you insight on whatever it is you want to know and more, contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago

Hello moodymommy – I am not a psychic, but I feel your situation. My relationship with the love of my life ended 4 months ago. I was told 4 weeks he would return and that time is human made and not in the spirit world. But,then when that did not happen I have been told by many different readers that for sure this winter, many seeing february as when things work out. I have spent a small fortune on readings and I basically have been asking them to please just tell me that this relationship is over because this waiting and hoping and meditating is slowly killing my belief. I don’t know if anyone really knows. I try to be positive, but it is not easy.

over 8 years ago

That’s exactly how I feel. Nobody even picked up on him calling me and ending things. Though one person said we would have ups and downs before things get better in mid 2016. I have talked to others and they have all given me a time frame of talking to him again between the end of this month and February. The fact that they all gave me that time frame kind of gives me a little hope because 4 of them said this. The last person had great ratings on here and another site, no bad reviews at all. She told me around the end of the month so we shall see. Everybody said that all her predictions happen so I have my fingers crossed. Maybe you want to check her out, her name on here is Spirit Amy (amycarl75). I talked to her on Kasamba though.

over 8 years ago

Oh, I talked to Psychic Advisor (master_psychic_d) on here, and she was pretty good as well.

over 8 years ago

Thank you for the information. I went to a psychic in person and did not ask about this man, but she told me she sees February being very positive. Prior to that I spoke to a friend who happens to work on a site, unsure which one because he is a friend so I was just telling him that the online person I go to said end of 2015 beginning of 2016 and he interjected and said february 2016. So, I guess it might work out.

over 8 years ago

It just may. Like you said, stay positive and see what happens. That’s what I’m going to try and do anyway. If things pan out, I will post and let you know.

over 8 years ago

hi just reading your post and as long as his and your faith is meant to be then you have no promblems, but his faith can go another way its up to his path and the direction he chooses

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

I can help you I have helped many people with your same situation, I can give you insight on whatever it is you want to know and more, contact me for more information.