The love of my life

over 8 years ago

I have been with him 10 years, known him 22 years and after splitting up in July I still cant help loving him. Is he in love with someone else now, I have a feeling im looking a fool being the only person who doesnt know?

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

No he is not in love with someone else but right now some negative karmik debts needs to be clear with aura cleansing.Take a session so i can exlain.

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your love questions from the pass , and see what the spirit show around him and you and much more .come in today and let me help you right awa y. Blessings -

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

I can help you I have helped many people with your same situation, I can give you insight on whatever it is you want to know and more, contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago
candice20's photo

Divine Candice 20 (candice20)

59 posts

I can help you no he not in love with no one else but I se some one negative call me now

over 8 years ago
adviser_adam's photo

Spiritual☯Scoop (adviser_adam)

27 posts

i can give you some insight into your situation and what this person is thinking! i use no tools to tap into their feelings/thoughts, i use only energies which is more natural and overall more accurate. i would love to read for you my prices are on my profile really hope to hear from you soon, godbless - Adam

over 8 years ago

hi , if you honestly would like to know what is ahead for you and him and if there is anyone else in his life I would be happy to help you with this. Its not easy to just forget or stop caring for someone who has ben such a big part of you life for so long . I would be happy to offer you a heart to heart read to see what is going on. I do wish you all the best and many blessings as well

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

I can help you I have helped many people with your same situation, I can give you insight on whatever it is you want to know and more, contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago
candice20's photo

Divine Candice 20 (candice20)

59 posts

I can help you and no is not in love I can give you insight

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago
expert_psychic_advisor's photo

Jordan Devoe (expert_psychic_advisor)

27 posts

Hello my name is Jordon i can help you seek answers and coach you on your love life. Read my profile and come chat #Love&Light

over 8 years ago

Hi Carla. I would be happy to read for you and take a look at the relationship. We can look at the spiritual reason behind why you came together and what the future holds. No matter the outcome just know you will be fine.

Best,

Nicole

over 8 years ago

hi just reading your post and I have say this, since you and him broken up he has not found any love since yes he is seeing some one but no love,

over 8 years ago

HELLO friend, One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 8 years ago
honestpsychicozarkseer's photo

Ozarkseer Love & Life Answers~ (honestpsychicozarkseer)

161 posts

This has been a life lesson for you. Join me in chat we will talk more about it I am new here but have over fifteen years experience~

over 8 years ago

come chat and I will tell u what is going on

over 8 years ago

Hi, Carla :) Let’s find out.