Evil eye

over 8 years ago

What can I do to protect myself from an enemy that did witchcraft on me? I think it’s called the evil eye

over 8 years ago
psychic_enlightenment's photo

Psychic Renée (psychic_enlightenment)

3 posts

There are a few things you can do depending on how long ago, who performed it and what type of method was used. This is an area I specialize in please contact me for further detail Hope to hear from you God bless.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago

It’s all about strengthening our own energetic boundaries and keeping your intentions pure and light. You can “clear” yourself with salt, positive intention(prayer to some) and a number of other things. I’d be happy to take a few minutes to go over it with you!

Warm regards, Pixie

over 8 years ago

Please feel free to come by and we can see what is the best way for you to keep your light strong and free of unnatural energies , very easy and things you can do yourself as well. I wish you all the best Dom

over 8 years ago

First thing understand that NO harm comes through such things. Empower yourself to over come and it shall be so. They are other steps to self enlightenment which bring a sense of self empowerment – happy to go through these with you if you wish me to.

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you and give you insight on protection for yourself and much more , where anything won,t touch you to harm you of evil . Contac tme today , On line now , Blessings

over 8 years ago

pray against it . and come to God, I’m on line for a bit if u wanna talk or have time

over 8 years ago
star3 didn't upload a photo

Star3 (star3)

2 posts

A red string is what’s need I will tell you how to use it.

over 8 years ago
psychic_christine_m didn't upload a photo

psychic christine madison (psychic_christine_m)

41 posts

call me now to help you

over 8 years ago
honestpsychicozarkseer's photo

Ozarkseer Love & Life Answers~ (honestpsychicozarkseer)

161 posts

Free info why pay to protect yourself. Print out and hang the Lords Prayer on a north wall read it out loud daily whether you believe it or not it works. I have 15 years reading professionally experience including being attacked from the worst.