What can I do to make things better?

over 8 years ago

Chase is feeling hurt about something from the past and that’s why he is being so distant towards me . What can I do to make things better?

over 8 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

I get something about not being so focus on him. You need some self healing. If your wanting more you can message me.

over 8 years ago
master_psychic_d's photo

Advisor Day (master_psychic_d)

20 posts

Hi Sweetie. I’m doing tons of specials and I feel you should contact me so I can help guide you. Contact me soon hun.

over 8 years ago
ms.sonia's photo

Sonia M. (ms.sonia)

10 posts

>(bold) hi tifanny, i am picking up much confusion in this relationship and i do see a brighter future. contact me for detailed reading. i have the answer you are looking for.

over 8 years ago
angla didn't upload a photo

Psychic soulmate connection (angla)

82 posts

conect me now

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

I can help you i have helped many people with your same situation, I can tell you whatever it is you wanna know and more I can give you insight on your situation. contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago

hi there i can help u w this

over 8 years ago
psychic_christine_m didn't upload a photo

psychic christine madison (psychic_christine_m)

41 posts

theres somthing you need to know about why hes so distant from you. contact me now to find the answer

over 8 years ago
sable1999 didn't upload a photo

*Psychic Sable* (sable1999)

48 posts

Hi I Have The Answers You’ve Been Seeking, Chat With Me Now For Some Clarity!

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago

Hello friend, Allow me to guide you through this situation, i will surely let you know the details for the situation your dealing with i will give you the clarity to know the things more correctly and more properly with all truth and realism…i just want you to step ahead to see what is stored for you…i assure you that you will get all the answers from me.. hope to hear soon contact me now.

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can give you full accurate insight and details what the spirit show around him and much more .Please contact me today – I know I can help you . Blessings

over 8 years ago

be patient with him andjust give him some room when hes ready he will reveal it.

over 8 years ago

Hello Friend, I am Master Z I would like to help you find the answer to your question I do have some feelings on this matter and would like to speak with you and try to help you understand what is happening please contact me for a reading and I will be able to help advise in this situation ! thank you and blessings.

over 8 years ago
honestpsychicozarkseer's photo

Ozarkseer Love & Life Answers~ (honestpsychicozarkseer)

161 posts

I would be honored to help I’m new to the site but 15 years experienced!