Question about my ex

over 8 years ago

I have posted about this before on here but my ex never officially broke up with me but I would like to do a quick reading about him and see if it would be beneficial to do a cleansing of some sort.

over 8 years ago
jadelovepsychic didn't upload a photo

Ms Lisa. (jadelovepsychic)

26 posts

hi good morning please contact me asap so I can help you out with this I feel like theres a lot that is standing in the way of the both of you and I do have some ressoioutions for you call me for a quick reading :) I have a few speicals

over 8 years ago

Hi there just reading your post. and I have to say that it is not a cleansing that is needed it is faith that u need and patience. when the time is rite it will be rite, I’ll be on later if you wanna talk more.

over 8 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Ryan, I keep seeing words moving on be the best suited for you. Move forward with your life. You want to understand why message me.

over 8 years ago

I am here to assist you and i will help you I will tell you about the questions burning of your mind. I also can tell you about your love life, about your present, past and future lives and many more. If you are worry about your boyfriend/girlfriend, if you need to know about the secret matters of life and about some one feelings,

over 8 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

hello friend, I am here to offer you my honest and genuine advice in matters of love and relationships, work, career, family issues, I am a professional tarot reader with couseling background and I would be happy to help you out with your problem, contact me for a reading now.

over 8 years ago

Hello friend, Allow me to guide you through this situation, i will surely let you know the details for the situation your dealing with i will give you the clarity to know the things more correctly and more properly with all truth and realism…i just want you to step ahead to see what is stored for you…i assure you that you will get all the answers from me.. hope to hear soon contact me now.

over 8 years ago
master_psychic_d's photo

Advisor Day (master_psychic_d)

20 posts

Hi there. I’m here to offer you my genuine and honest advice and psychic readings in matters of love, career, family and money. I’m good with initials, dates, and more. Please seek me for clarity. God bless.

over 8 years ago
ms.sonia's photo

Sonia M. (ms.sonia)

10 posts

hello ryan, i can help you find clarity, contact me for reading and i can also help with the cleansing .

over 8 years ago
leotarot's photo

leotarot

9 posts

Its a pleasure to be able to help you in this situation, my life is dedicated to help others with love and respect, my gift and work is recognized among years of work and dedication to my followers.

I will look forward to be able to help you. Gods bless you always

over 8 years ago
leotarot's photo

leotarot

9 posts

Its a pleasure to be able to help you in this situation, my life is dedicated to help others with love and respect, my gift and work is recognized among years of work and dedication to my followers.

over 8 years ago
leotarot's photo

leotarot

9 posts

over 8 years ago
leotarot's photo

leotarot

9 posts

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

People have taught the eye, ear, and tongue the luxury of constant novelty. Now do the opposite. Turn your mind towards the good and examine every minute’s activities. Each deed is a chisel stroke shaping the rock of human personality. A wrong stroke may disfigure the rock. Therefore even the tiniest of acts must be done with great care and devotion. For a drowning person, even a reed is some support. So too to a person struggling in the sea of inborn desires (samskara), a few kind words might be of great help. No good deed is a waste; every bad deed has its consequence. So strive to avoid the slightest trace of evil activity. Keep your eyes pure. Fill your ears with stories of Divine; don’t allow them to listen to calumny. Use your tongue for uttering good, kind, and true words. Let it always remind you of God. Such constant effort will grant you victory.

over 8 years ago

Hi I would be happy to help you with this through a heart to heart read we can see what is causing this to stay with you as it has never really been broken off. Sometimes we just need closure and clarity . Feel free to contact me and id be happy to help. Wish you all the best and many blessings. Dom

over 8 years ago
adviser_adam's photo

Spiritual☯Scoop (adviser_adam)

27 posts

hello. im not sure if you have gotten the answer you were looking for already as i see that you have gotten a lot of responses but to see if this person needs a cleansing i would need to do a meditation for you and them. and see whats going on. and im willing to do the meditation for you free of charge but i would need your approval first. the meditation would than tell me what exactly is going on with them and clarify if you would need any cleansing done.i would love to give you a reading and help you in any way i can , hope to hear from you soon and godbless – Adam

over 8 years ago
expert_psychic_advisor's photo

Jordan Devoe (expert_psychic_advisor)

27 posts

Hi my name is jordon and I specialize in reuniting loved ones.. come chat with me and i wil provide all the insight you are searching for

over 8 years ago
advisordorothy's photo

advisordorothy

241 posts

Hello there my name is Dorothy. I read into the past present and future I’m able to give you full details on every situation and every aspect of your life. I’ve helped many people in the past in all matters love, romance, money, spirituality, and passion. Have you met someone new and want to know if they are the right one? Are you in a marriage where the communication is no longer there? Are you still seeking that special someone and want more information? Will my relationship turn into marriage? Sometimes you just need to know the answers and confirmation. A reading can help gain clarity, insight and a sense of hope or inner peace.

over 8 years ago

I am here to assist you and i will help you I will tell you about the questions burning of your mind. I also can tell you about your love life, about your present, past and future lives and many more. If you are worry about your boyfriend/girlfriend, if you need to know about the secret matters of life and about some one feelings,

over 8 years ago

Hi Ryan Let me help u w this

over 8 years ago

Your own will is always necessary in order to let go :) There’s no magic solution for that.

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

I can help you i have helped many people with your same situation, I can tell you whatever it is you wanna know and more I can give you insight on your situation. and also help with cleanings and taken away negativity and more. contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago
sable1999 didn't upload a photo

*Psychic Sable* (sable1999)

48 posts

Hi I Have The Answers You’ve Been Seeking, Chat With Me Now For Some Clarity!

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

I can help you I have helped many people with your same situation, I have reunited lovers helped marriages, relationships and more, I also do cleanings and more. I can give you insight on whatever it is you want to know and more, contact me for more information.