Cheating boyfriend??

over 8 years ago

So this past week I’ve had a feeling my bf is cheating. Then last night a female called him n he tried to play it off. What’s going on or what should I do his d.o.b is 12-13-15 n mine is 04-02-94

over 8 years ago
psychiclimei's photo

Psychic Limei (psychiclimei)

38 posts

Dear when it comes to ourselves sometimes we dont know what to do. I know how troubled you are about this and how its even affecting your life day-to-day now. Not knowing can be a problem dear so call me and we can connect and i can give you the answers you need.

over 8 years ago

Hi Ciera,

More often than not, our intuition gets confused with our emotional states and we find ourselves upset over what potentially is nothing! However, there are times when our instincts are aligned with our emotions and we simply know something is up.

I would be happy to look into what’s going on with your bf and tell you what the cards are showing me is happening between him and that other woman.

Love&Light, Leona Graves

over 8 years ago

Hello Ciera,

I would be happy to take a deeper look at your situation and give you clear advise on situation, tell you what I see, and talk about the your instincts and how to make sense and tell the difference between the true gut intuition an fear.

Take a look at my profile to see how I’ve worked with other clients. I have a fair rate and type very quickly to give each client the most out of each reading.

Best wishes and warm regards, Pixie

over 8 years ago

Hi just reading your post. and I hate to tell you but yes he is seeing others, and I’m picking up a very strong vibe .if u feel like talking about it let know

over 8 years ago

I am here to assist you and i will help you I will tell you about the questions burning of your mind. I also can tell you about your love life, about your present, past and future lives and many more. If you are worry about your boyfriend/girlfriend, if you need to know about the secret matters of life and about some one feelings,

over 8 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

hello friend, I am here to offer you my honest and genuine advice in matters of love and relationships, work, career, family issues, I am a professional tarot reader with couseling background and I would be happy to help you out with your problem, contact me for a reading now.

over 8 years ago

Hello friend, Allow me to guide you through this situation, i will surely let you know the details for the situation your dealing with i will give you the clarity to know the things more correctly and more properly with all truth and realism…i just want you to step ahead to see what is stored for you…i assure you that you will get all the answers from me.. hope to hear soon contact me now.

over 8 years ago
master_psychic_d's photo

Advisor Day (master_psychic_d)

20 posts

Hi there. I’m here to offer you my genuine and honest advice and psychic readings in matters of love, career, family and money. I’m good with initials, dates, and more. Please seek me for clarity. God bless.

over 8 years ago
master_psychic_d's photo

Advisor Day (master_psychic_d)

20 posts

Hi there. I’m here to offer you my genuine and honest advice and psychic readings in matters of love, career, family and money. I’m good with initials, dates, and more. Please seek me for clarity. God bless.

over 8 years ago
psychickarma1's photo

PsychicKarma (psychickarma1)

6 posts

Hi Ceira, he is cheating. Its also not the first time. Your intuition is correct. For more information contact me.

over 8 years ago
honestpsychicozarkseer's photo

Ozarkseer Love & Life Answers~ (honestpsychicozarkseer)

161 posts

Hello! I would be honored to read this sensitive matter for you. I have over 15 years professional experience and though new here I can offer you honest affordable answers!

over 8 years ago

Time to get the truth of what is going on – if your prepared for this ?

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

I can help you i have helped many people with your same situation, I can tell you whatever it is you wanna know and more I can give you insight on your situation. contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Ceira,

I also believe he is cheating.

What worst he attempt to blow off your feelings about the situation and make you appear wrong.

Never ever not listen to your intuition as it will tell you truly at all times.

It is your inner alarm bell and it is going off big time right now.

The next questions is what are you going to do about this situation?

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago

161 posts

12/13/15? 3 days ago?

over 8 years ago

161 posts

12/13/15? 3 days ago? I assume you meant 95 I would be honored to look but I would need some additional information I know how hard it is to be in a situation like this and would like to help. Try to relax when entering a reading so it can see past your energy and I always connect within the first three minutes join me lets chat!