Is my intuition right

over 8 years ago

They say to trust your intuition well i do i feel like the guy i got very close to still has feelings for me and i am the same for him,is this true feelings between us and will we be together or go our separate ways

over 8 years ago

Belinda please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago

Hi balinda,how r u. Some times we still have feelings for someone, and the other person will also have feeling, but will choose not to give in. To them

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago
lovespells1's photo

lovespells1

81 posts

I can go deep into this problem for you…... chat me now

over 8 years ago

hello friend, A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you and give you a whole new perspective to your love. I can read your love , using my psychic abilities. Thankyou Denise

over 8 years ago
psychicadvisor01's photo

Psychic Readings By Michelle (psychicadvisor01)

187 posts

I do feel that their is a strong connection but I do see a few obstacles standing in the way come chat with me for more info

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you. 15 mins for ten dollars/ or half an hour for 25.00

over 8 years ago

HI there I can help u w this