I give up on men

over 8 years ago

I keep having heartbreaks this is too much for me to handle will their ever be hope? My bday is 5/3/91

over 8 years ago

Hi Geri,

I would be happy to chat with you about your situation.

Warm Regards, Pixie

over 8 years ago

Hi there, just reading your post. And sometimes you just need a break, so taking a little time off is not a bad it just gives you time for other things in your life that need your attention. I’ll be on later if u feel like talking

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

I can help you I can give you all the answers you want and more, I have helped many people with your same situation, I have brought soul mates together I have reunited loved ones and more, contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago

Thank you everyone for your replies ok just fed up With people I love hurting me over and over again

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

learn to be patient… time will come Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago
lovespells1's photo

lovespells1

81 posts

I can go deep into this problem for you…... chat me now

over 8 years ago

hello friend, A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you and give you a whole new perspective to your love. I can read your love , using my psychic abilities. Thankyou Denise

over 8 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Love yourself and be by yourself

over 8 years ago

I have been loving myself and I have never had a stable relationship in my life something is wrong

over 8 years ago
lovespells1's photo

lovespells1

81 posts

yes you was ment to have love. you was ment to be happy through love & through companionship. but there is someone that is keeping you from being happy, I know who this person is and so do you, I do see that you have not met your soulmate, marche, but I do see hope, you just need guidance.

chat me now.

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you. 15 mins for ten dollars/ or half an hour for 25.00