Grief

over 8 years ago

This year has been the worst year of my life on June 5th my 6 month old son passed away. I want more children (not now exactly) but I feel deep anxiety that I cant have any more kids or that I just wont be able too so far I have suffered 3 miscarriages I have no infertility issues either. I feels like its fear but I also feel like its the truth

over 8 years ago

I am so sorry for your loss. The loss of a child is devastating and on a level that few will ever really understand. My first son died at 6 weeks and I can tell you it effected every aspect of my life. My heart breaks for you and your loss.

As advisors, we cant legally look at your fertility or future pregnancies (it is against the TOS of this site as well). However, right now working through your fear is the best gift you can gift you can give yourself. Be kind to yourself and don’t be afraid to seek help. I found a support group that was my saving grace.

over 8 years ago

hi there just reading your post, and I’m very sorry to hear this deep pain that your feeling and u know what u can have other children and u will have others I know u will and time does heal all wounds and your brokenness will be mended . ill be on larer if u feel like talking.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me.. If Im offline, please send private message to make schedule… Thank You

over 8 years ago

My most sincere condolences to you, hun. <3>

over 8 years ago
lovespells1's photo

lovespells1

81 posts

im so sorry for your lost, yes you can have more children… I do see a child in your future.please chat me…