Quick question

over 8 years ago

for many years i had felt a strong connection with John Lennon. i have been trying to fully hear his voice but there something in the way i am unsure what and i really wanna know if it is him or someone else. and there is also one other thing i did a past life regression session and it said i was him but when i did it again it said i was someone else. which one is true?

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Hi I am online now you can take chat session.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Hello there.. I saw Your post, about your question, please see My profile and how and what I do.. I have 30 years of professional reading experience. Im sure, that Im able to help You .. NO SUGAR TALK. Only the truth.. All i do is for your benefit… Please send me Your date of birth and hour of birth if is known, and for all persons who are involved ..Just in case i will need to see something about them … Write specific questions if you already have it.. That I can focus Myself on that what You want to know…Call Me.. on Phone..or Chat reading… or Email reading Im generous with My chat time… You are hiring My knowledge and experience …I do astrology ( with timeline calculations ) Tarot cards readings and I Ching readings.. Thank You…

over 8 years ago

This is an interesting connection. I would be glad to do a past life regression to see if there is any spiritual tie between the two of you.

over 8 years ago

Aleen,

Your appreciation and affinity for the art of the man is more likely than being him in a prior life. I would love to chat with yo because this is probably one of the more unique questions I’ve seen on here.

Warm regards, Pixie

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you. 15 mins for ten dollars/ or half an hour for 25.00

over 8 years ago

Hi there I come chat w me I will help u