sigh

over 8 years ago

Things aren’t getting any better. Why won’t life give me a break?

over 8 years ago

Hi Anna usually when we feel we have reached out limit change does come!

How you are feeling would depend on the situations that have lead to this point. I would be happy to look at this more for you if you wished me to.

But what ever you decide I wish you well.

Dino

over 8 years ago
oceanemotion didn't upload a photo

Spirit Answers (oceanemotion)

255 posts

hi Anna, I will love to look at the future for you. Please give me a call for a reading :) I have specials for new clients.

Sofia

over 8 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

Oh my gosh; smiling fondling at this post.

Life can certainly be hard; been there earlier this year and still working on things, but imagine what you will have when you are done with these obstacles, because there is good with every bad. You may not have seen it just yet.

Change is so hard! You are going through so much, and yet feel like it’s going nowhere. Hard; I know.

If you are interested in looking into your matter, simply send me a message and we’ll discuss a price. ;)

Many Blessings! Tammy Angel Wings 777

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

There is something you need to change in your life … Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me..

over 8 years ago
lovespells1's photo

lovespells1

81 posts

I AM ONLINE NOW!

########################################################################################################################

I can help you through all aspects of life..

LOVE is my Specialty.

I REUINITE LOVERS.

IN 1 SESSION

Are You Missing Her?/Him? GET THEM BACK TODAY..

1 session WILL AMAZE YOU!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

over 8 years ago

hi just reading your post and I know some times life can be hard , and to bare. but what I can see is that it will get easier just hand in there , break through is on its way.

over 8 years ago

Hi Anna. We can talk in chat when you are ready.