No info given

over 8 years ago

Who can do this. Who can see what’s in store for me with getting a full time job and a soulmate with out me having to give info. If someone can tell me what will happen the next few months

over 8 years ago

hi just reading your post, and what I can see, is that your struggles r getting the best of you. your running out of patients.but that’s okay bc it does get a little annoying at times, but I can say this there is hope and don’t give up. you r meant to be alone rite now but not for long.so you can think about what you truly want to do with your life. u see your the one that has to change your destiny. not the cards or anyone for that matter. clear your mind and start getting up find your goal in life and than work at it. bc its not gonna fall in your lap, u have to go after it so stop feeling sorry for your self and move forward life is full of stresss, but u can get through it just keep moving. and if u move your time frame will be 2 months before u see results.

over 8 years ago

Hi Gatorgurl19,

When I initially opened this topic, I thought about responding, “With no question, a general reading usually leaves the client feeling as though their questions were unanswered.” However, you actually are asking questions, here!

I personally like to have a name to work with, even if it’s a nickname, but between that and your questions, I can definitely perform the reading and have many times previously with that info alone.

Love&Light, Leona

over 8 years ago

Hi good questions and challenging ones to! Check my profile and if you feel we can connect hit me up! :-)

Dino

over 8 years ago

I would be glad to give you a love life an career reading. Please contact me soon.