No faith in my twin flame anymore

over 8 years ago

Maurice has hurt and walked away again and again Being mean and telling me to leave him alone spiteful post on social media But i dream n think about him to the point i force myself to stop i guess i should stop chasing him I want him to realize why we met & was together 5 years Just because he hurting me i still feel bonded why ?

over 8 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi,

Once you stop chasing him he will return to you. You still feel bonded because you haven’t given yourself time and closure,though. Give it a try and start this anew.

Blessings

Bluedragon

over 8 years ago

I believe deeply i need to just stop & walk away then he will realize.

over 8 years ago

Thank you for the advice.

over 8 years ago

Angelicia,

Maurice may or may not return, but there are multiple factors involved in that including how you decide to handle his mean behavior toward you right now.

During a reading with me, I will tune into Maurice and tell you what I see him thinking, feeling, & what motivations he has toward you today that will lead to his actions in the future. Getting a heads up and direction from your Spirit Guides through my Tarot will help you to make the best choices you can for the happiest outcome. I will be completely honest with you about what the cards are telling me.

Love&Light, Leona

over 8 years ago
candice20's photo

Divine Candice 20 (candice20)

59 posts

let me guide you I can help you call me

over 8 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

I think everyone has that special someone they fell in love with that seems to have grown in a different direction. This is because people change as they grow and go through experiences, and then one day, its; “Who are you?”

It’s really hard and the memories keep dragging you back. Each person experiences this situation differently, but you can’t just stop loving someone because someone says to stop. It’s human nature.

I can look into this situation for you and see if we can find out a solution to help you with this situation. Just contact me and we’ll discuss a price in e-mail.

Many Blessings!

Tammy (Angel Wings 777)

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Learn to respect yourself, then no one can gurt you .. Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me..

over 8 years ago
lovespells1's photo

lovespells1

81 posts

I AM ONLINE NOW!

########################################################################################################################

I can help you through all aspects of life..

LOVE is my Specialty.

I REUINITE LOVERS.

IN 1 SESSION

Are You Missing Her?/Him? GET THEM BACK TODAY..

1 session WILL AMAZE YOU!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

over 8 years ago

I am here to assist you and i will help you I will tell you about the questions burning of your mind. I also can tell you about your love life, about your present, past and future lives and many more. If you are worry about your boyfriend/girlfriend, if you need to know about the secret matters of life and about some one feelings,

over 8 years ago
lovespells1's photo

lovespells1

81 posts

I am here to assist you and i will help you I will tell you about the questions burning of your mind. I also can tell you about your love life, about your present, past and future lives and many more. If you are worry about your boyfriend/girlfriend, if you need to know about the secret matters of life and about some one feelings, I AM ONLINE NOW!

########################################################################################################################

I can help you through all aspects of life..

LOVE is my Specialty.

I REUINITE LOVERS.

IN 1 SESSION

Are You Missing Her?/Him? GET THEM BACK TODAY..

1 session WILL AMAZE YOU!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

over 8 years ago

hello friend, A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you and give you a whole new perspective to your love. I can read your love , using my psychic abilities. Thankyou Denise

over 8 years ago

HI there I can tell u stop chasing him he is taking u for granted cuz ur always there when he has the time and u deserve for him to be there for u