Upset

over 8 years ago

I’m hurting. J isn’t returning my message. I’ve not texted but once after we had words. I’ve been taking a step back. But he is truly upsetting me right now. Why is he doing this :’( he knows I care about him and I know inside he cares for me but he’s being weird right now and I don’t understand. It’s ripping out my heart

over 8 years ago

Hi hun,

One of many things doing this work is that people communicate in very different ways. Not everyone can express themselves the same way. Although you may think J is returning yourself messages due to a negative reason, it could be something different like not knowing what to say, avoiding hurting you, embarrassment, ect.

I would love to chat and discuss your situation in great detail.

Blessing, Pixie

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Hello Take a chat session i am online .

over 8 years ago
madamechole didn't upload a photo

PSYCHIC CHOLE (madamechole)

38 posts

NOV 19TH IS FRIST QUARTER MOON IT IS CRAZY SHAKING THINGS IN OUR LIFES LUNAR CYCLE THIS MOON CAN MAKE US OR LOVE ONES UP SET DON’T WORRY REACH OUT TO ME I WILL HELP YOU TELL YOU WHAT TO DO C,

over 8 years ago

He’s responded. Just worried over him though. He stays so stressed out and it’s getting him down. I’m trying to send positive vibes out but I’m human and get frustrated at the issues going on around him. I don’t want to come off mean and not understanding but I know sometimes I do. I told him I’m human. I’m allowed to have feelings like him. The issues at hand will NOT destroy our friendship. I’ve done seen that. I’m so blessed because of it. He’s a good person.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me..

over 8 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

I know it can be hard when somebody seems to be going in a different direction. I would love to help you. Just send a message, and I’ll get right with you.

Many blessings…

over 8 years ago
lovespells1's photo

lovespells1

81 posts

I AM ONLINE NOW!

########################################################################################################################

I can help you through all aspects of life..

LOVE is my Specialty.

I REUINITE LOVERS.

IN 1 SESSION

Are You Missing Her?/Him? GET THEM BACK TODAY..

1 session WILL AMAZE YOU!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

over 8 years ago

hi just reding your post and what I see is that , that’s what he wants , he wants you to be aggravated, and bc of an misunderstanding. he needs to prove his point.

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

I can help you, I have helped many people with your same situation. I can give you insight on what can be the problem. contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago

I am here to assist you and i will help you I will tell you about the questions burning of your mind. I also can tell you about your love life, about your present, past and future lives and many more. If you are worry about your boyfriend/girlfriend, if you need to know about the secret matters of life and about some one feelings,

over 8 years ago
lovespells1's photo

lovespells1

81 posts

I AM ONLINE NOW!

########################################################################################################################

I can help you through all aspects of life..

LOVE is my Specialty.

I REUINITE LOVERS.

IN 1 SESSION

Are You Missing Her?/Him? GET THEM BACK TODAY..

1 session WILL AMAZE YOU!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

I can help you and give you insight on everything you wanna know and more. contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago

hello friend, A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you and give you a whole new perspective to your love. I can read your love , using my psychic abilities. Thankyou Denise

over 8 years ago
psychicadvisor01's photo

Psychic Readings By Michelle (psychicadvisor01)

187 posts

I do see 2 obstacles standing in the way of him contacting you please contact me for more info.

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you. 15 mins for ten dollars/ or half an hour for 25.00

over 8 years ago

i can help u come chat but right now ur doing it all wrong