Difficult situations

over 8 years ago

I’ve always had difficulty when it comes to love. Why is this such a battle for me?

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

15 mins for ten dollars/come in and enjoy a reading with me today !

over 8 years ago
evangelinerose's photo

Love Professor & Psychic Guide (evangelinerose)

61 posts

Your heart chakra is trying too reach out too your soulmate but is having a hard time. To much hurt from the past is trying to follow you into the future. Contact me for a 1 on 1 session if interested in further info

over 8 years ago
lovespells1's photo

lovespells1

81 posts

your soulmate is on his way, you just need to be guided in the right direction to meet him, I am online now chat me

over 8 years ago

Hi hun,

To try to make a not to simple topic simple, it because you have standards and know what you want ad deserve. You being strong can be intimidating to many. If you want to talk in more detail, I’ll be on for the next several hours, EST.

Bright blessings, Pixie

over 8 years ago

a positive change is on the way..look me up and we can chat.

over 8 years ago

I would be interested in looking into how you may be getting in your own way in terms of your love life and relationships. I can also explore solutions with you so that you can move forward and accomplish your love-related goals.

Love&Light, Leona

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Please visit My profile…. See how and what i do.. Im generous with My chat time.. … you are hiring my knowledge and experience .. with astrological timeline calculation… i recommend Myself.. Let us together find answers You want to know. Call Me..

over 8 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Hi sweetie. I specialize in soulmate connections and all things love. Come chat with me.

over 8 years ago
expert_psychic_advisor's photo

Jordan Devoe (expert_psychic_advisor)

27 posts

Hello my dear come take a chat session with me. I have 20 years experience in Love and Relationship Readings. full details no sugar coating

over 8 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

Well, that can be for many reasons; some beyond your control, but I would like to say this, “It’s better you don’t settle for less than you deserve, or that is what you will get.” This sounds simple, but in reality, it often means we wait longer than we wish to find that perfect fit. The good news is once you do find the perfect fit, it will likely be the lasting one you are looking for. There is good with every bad.

For all the bad, take with them a lesson so you don’t make the mistake of accepting less than what you want in the future.

If you would like me to look into this situation for you, just send me a message and we’ll discuss what to do next. ;)

Many Blessings, Tammy

over 8 years ago

Hi just reading your post, and you have to let go, and let Nature do what it does best, once u stop worrying and let go, your break through will come to pass,

over 8 years ago
lovespells1's photo

lovespells1

81 posts

I AM ONLINE NOW!

########################################################################################################################

I can help you through all aspects of life..

LOVE is my Specialty.

I REUINITE LOVERS.

IN 1 SESSION

Are You Missing Her?/Him? GET THEM BACK TODAY..

1 session WILL AMAZE YOU!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

over 8 years ago

I am here to assist you and i will help you I will tell you about the questions burning of your mind. I also can tell you about your love life, about your present, past and future lives and many more. If you are worry about your boyfriend/girlfriend, if you need to know about the secret matters of life and about some one feelings,

over 8 years ago
lovespells1's photo

lovespells1

81 posts

I can go deep into this problem for you…... chat me now