tigest

over 8 years ago
ethiopia10 didn't upload a photo

tigest worku (ethiopia10)

1 post

Ex boyfriend and I no longer together as he says not attracted to me anymore and wants to see other people. Hurt really bad as he was harsh and mean to me. Will he come back?

over 8 years ago

I’m so sorry that he said that to you. Call me, we can discuss whether he’s coming back or not.

over 8 years ago

sorry to say but no hes not coming back, and I know its hard to believe that, but the sooner u let go of him new doors will open for you, u have a lot going on for yourself. don’t waist it on some one that does not deserve u.

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

hello take a chat session i am online now.

over 8 years ago

Using my psychic gifts, I’m able to recognize sources of negative energy and help you lead down the right path. My guidance is honest and thoughtful, and my readings will guide you to lead the most positive life full of joy, love, and inner peace.

over 8 years ago

Hi, I am sorry to hear you are going through such a hard time. If you like please feel free to contact me and we can take a look at your path and see if he will be coming back or if you are meant to be with someone else. I wish you all the best and many blessings. Dom

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Why will you wanted him back, after that, you deserve better… See my profile see what and how i work.. Im generous with my chat time.. I recommend myself. Call Me

over 8 years ago

I’m sorry you had to go through that, but it doesn’t mean the door is completely closed. Please contact me soon so I can tell you what is on your path.

over 8 years ago
readings_by_taylor's photo

Taylor (readings_by_taylor)

194 posts

there is much to know. contact me

over 8 years ago

omg that was so selfish of him. trust me you have someone better on the way visit me and i will tell you all about him. so sorry he hurt you :(

over 8 years ago

A psychic friend of mine is always saying “rejection is God’s protection”. Anyone who treats you like that has a very dark side that will need to be addressed in order to continue a relationship with that person. It may take time, but it may also be salvageable. The real question is, will you want to be there if he does come back?

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 10/19/15-10/26/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (10/21/15)!!! SPECIAL OCTOBER DEALS!