is my life out of love

over 8 years ago

I’m kind of at the end of myself seeking my twin flame who is out of reach and i have spent years trying to get to him.

I kind of want to leave…

i actually won’t receive anyone but him so I am ready to be done. Any prayers are gratefully received. Thank you…..

over 8 years ago
reginastarr's photo

Regina Starr (reginastarr)

188 posts

Hi Pamela, I Pick up that you do not connect with men very easily you don’t want to settle for anything less then the person you are meant to be with and you wont have to, Call me

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Hello Pamela Take a chat session i am online now.

over 8 years ago
readings_by_taylor's photo

Taylor (readings_by_taylor)

194 posts

Contact me I have many years experience

over 8 years ago

hi just reading your post, and when you are ready to give up completely, then that’s when he will come , but you have to show its not gonna be that easy to get him back.

over 8 years ago

Using my psychic gifts, I’m able to recognize sources of negative energy and help you lead down the right path. My guidance is honest and thoughtful, and my readings will guide you to lead the most positive life full of joy, love, and inner peace.

over 8 years ago

I would be willing to look and see if the two of you are going to be together in this lifetime. Whether it is yes or no, I will tell you what I see.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

When tim is right all will happen.. you need to allow someone to enter your life.. Habe a faith.. and be patient.. Please visit My profile.. Im generous with My chat time .. See how and what i do.. i recommend Myself.. Call Me..

over 8 years ago
elizbeth didn't upload a photo

PSYCHIC DIVINE (elizbeth)

39 posts

I just read your problem…I know you are very curious and you should be…I have something for you,you are just looking in wrong way. Thank you..!